Monday 3 November 2014

Annotated Digi-Paks

Digi-Pak analysis

I have annotated a few digi-pak, which may be useful when creating my one. I have chosen one of a completely different genre and three of the same. The one of a different genre will help me and my group to see what elements that has and completely reverse them in order to get a less pop culture feel. The other three were similar genres and will help the group by making visible all of the elements, which work with the digi-pak and what do not in order to get a better finished piece.




Within these slides I have discussed everything, which is visible and will help the connotation of each digi-pak.

 This makes it a quick and simple task to look at all of my previous posts and pull bits of information and things which will work with the style and collaborate all of that information and get a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment