Wednesday 10 December 2014

2nd Draft of Digi-Pak

2nd Draft of Digi-Pak
 
The second draft of  my digi-pak looks a lot better than the original one. This is because I have made all of the changes which were suggested, including changing the tree and the contrast and changing the two covers which needed to be changed.
This has allowed me to tweak  my idea in order to get a better finished piece, I am saying this because I had to change the left cover and in order to change it I needed to come up with an interesting idea, the idea changed from having the band appear on the cover and throughout the digi-pak to having no images of the band within the digi-pak. I was asked whether this will work or not and I believe that it will. This is because throughout a variety of C-D's and digi-pak's of similar genres there are rarely any mentions of the band within images. This is what inspired my digi-pak, since I saw all of the other ones did not show any images of any members of the band, I believed that I would much prefer mine to tell a story and show the suffering of another in order to get a true representation of who Tear Down really are.
 
The only criticism I have received which I do not know how to rectify Is the fact that not many people like my text on the front cover or its positioning, I do not know what font to use or where the placement of the album name should be. This is making the progression on my front cover harder than any other since I cannot decide on a solid photo, font and placement o my text.

No comments:

Post a Comment