Wednesday 10 December 2014

First Draft of Digi-Pak

First draft of Digi-pak

This is the first draft of my Digi-pak and from this I have made more progression with my work. This has allowed me to get feedback on the work meaning I can look at all of the feedback and decide what changes I need to make.

Everyone in the class gave criticism toward my Digi-Pak, but it has allowed me to see what people thought was wrong with it. This allows me to make the changes, which I need to in order to make the Digi-Pak more appealing to the audience.

The usual comments were that i needed to change the front panel, since it was too dark and not visible enough. I also needed to change the left cover panel and also the inside cover panel. This was because the inside cover looked too much like it belonged on a indie album. The left cover was not clear enough and although it had all three band members in the frame they could not be seen since the image was too dark, it was not working so it had to be changed.


I was very pleased with my first draft since not much needed changing and people seemed to like the general idea which i had going on. This allowed me to only change a couple of panels and make my album look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment