Thursday 11 December 2014

First Draft Of Poster

Poster Number One

This is the first draft of my Tear Down poster. It has not been shown to the rest of the class yet but it is the basic draft. It has no text or information as of yet but they are the next thing which I going to be added.

I need to add all of the information as to when the album is going to be released and the name of the album. These are the key pieces of information, which needs to be added, and I still need to ask for others opinions on the poster cover. By getting the opinions of others it means that I can make adjustments to make it appear more appealing
  




I like the poster but the only thing I am unsure on is the size of the man sitting down and the image behind the tree. This is because I feel the image behind the tree is to big and feels too over powering compared to the rest of the image. The man, I feel is too big, I feel that if i scale him down he is going to be un-noticeable, but making him any bigger or keeping him the same size will look strange as well. I plan on taking the original image and making it bigger, but moving the old background will hopefully make the tree make an appearance in a different way. 

All together I am pleased with the way in which the poster has moved on from its original stages and planning, but I am still not happy with the final piece and I personally feel that it could use more work in order to make it look the best that it can look.

No comments:

Post a Comment